Monday, August 27, 2018

Apologies

I've let this blog go a bit as life has kept me busy and I apologize for the lack of content. I'll try to start adding in some new pieces on a more consistent basis.

This is certainly one of the things I warn about in my presentation, which I've actually given a number of times in 2018. My last post was nearly a year ago, and I have to own that I let this go.

The fall is always a challenge for me, as it's a busy conference season. September and October last year saw a bit of travel for me, and I burned out a bit. November had me start coaching youth volleyball and that ate of must of my time outside of work. Between those items, I dropped the ball here.

That's my fault and a poor showing for this blog. Again, I apologize, and I'll try to do better moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment