Sunday, February 22, 2009

Presenting at the Rocky Mountain Tech Trifecta

I presented last Saturday, February 21, 2009, at the Rocky Mountain Tech Trifecta. My session was one of the last ones of the day, and I'm sure with great weather in Denver (50F+) and a Saturday, there were people that decided to head out other than listen to my ramble on about branding.

I had one repeat, Marc Beacom from the Denver SQL Server User's Group, but other than that quite a mix of older and younger people. The stats from my surveys:

32 attendees
Percentage on Myspace - 0%
Percentage on Facebook - 15%
Percentage on LinkedIn - 40%
Percentage on Plaxo - 5%
Percentage on Twitter - 10%

People writing a technical blog: 1/32
People reading technical blogs: about 25 of 32

Again most people didn't know too many of the authors, but they did at least know Kalen Delaney.

No comments:

Post a Comment