I guess I did well, with 67 people in the talk and 39 feedback surveys. The average was between 4-5 for all categories, but some great comments for a few of the questions:
Did you learn what you expected to learn?
- GREAT SESSION
- PLUS SOME!
- YES! NOT TOO MUCH NEW STUFF BUT I FEEL TEN TIMES MORE EMPOWERED TO GET MY OWN BLOG OFF THE GROUND. THANKS.
How would you rate the Speaker’s presentation skills? (1 - Very Poor, 2 - Poor, 3 - Average, 4 - Good, 5 - Excellent)
- Steve is an excellent speaker. He repeats audience questions!
- NOT BAD BUT NOT STANDING OUT IN ANY WAY EITHER.
What will you take away from this session?
- Update my resume! Get blogging more.
- A LOT
- IT IS TIME TO VAN SP_UPDATERESUME
- GREAT, GREAT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TIPS! ESPECIALLY LIKED THE PART ABOUT BLOGGING. WELL DONE!
- IDEAS FOR FINDING EMPLOYEES AND OWN CAREER
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MANAGING MY IMAGE
- STEVE OPENED MY EYES TO THINGS I ALREADY KNEW BUT WASN'T REALLY AWARE OF.
- LEARNED SOME GREAT TIPS FOR IMPROVING "BRAND" TO HELP IN KEEPING/FINDING JOBS
- GLAD I CAME. VERY ENJOYABLE AND INFORMATIVE.
- SUPERB PRESENTATION!
- I GOT SOME GREAT TIPS TO IMPROVE MY ONLINE PRESENCE.
- DESIRE TO PROMOTE ONLINE PRESENCE
- I ALREADY STARTED TO UPDATE MY ONLINE PRESENCE AND I'LL BE UPDATING MY RESUME WHEN I GET HOME.
- GREAT STUFF! MORE GOOD INFO THAN EXPECTED!
This is definitely one of my favorite talks. If you’d like to see it, let me know, or let the organizers know for your next event.