Monday, April 23, 2012

Help Blogging

This is interesting, and it comes to me from Andy Warren’s blog. Plinky is a prompt, a challenge, an idea that you can use to blog for the day.

It’s an interesting idea, and one I think might be helpful if you’re just looking to write, but I’m not sure it’s a great idea for a professional blog.

However it does give me an idea for a service to prompt you in your particular industry. I wonder if there’s an engine or algorithm to be written that can help get you going in your field?

In the meantime, I might suggest that you take a day and write down a dozen sentences that describe the kinds of things you do in your job. Then take each of those and turn them into a post, a basic explanation of what you understand about the topic, and schedule those out. I’d think you could easily do one every two weeks and get things scheduled for almost a half year.

No comments:

Post a Comment